HG Shorty Shorts - Black
- Compression: Ultra snug like a second skin
- UA Compression locked-in fit makes you feel more powerful
- Super lightweight HeatGear® fabric offers superior coverage without weighing you down
- Material absorbs sweat and dries very quickly
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Ergonomic flatlock seams provide a comfortable, discomfort-free fit
- Updated branded elastic waistband has a super soft brushed interior
- 87% polyester/13% spandex
- Product Type
- Product Season
- Solid Color
- HG Shorty
- Made in
- Size Scale
- GLO WMN
- Year Group
Under Armour was born in 1995 when Kevin Plank, a former American football player, had the intuition to patent particular shirts, to be worn under the game uniform, which would facilitate better breathability of the skin.
Thanks to the combination of ultra-modern design, Kevin was able to build a colossus in the field of sportswear and sports equipment, able to scale and exceed in little more than twenty years historical companies of the sportswear world.
Under Armour was born to be countercurrent and innovative even from the point of view of communication, the transmission of its values to the general public.
A young, aggressive, courageous brand that identifies with the strength and determination of those who seek the most from themselves, supporting them and putting them in a position to push their limits, whether they are professional athletes or simple fans.