Scarpe Sky Toa GTX Uomo
- GORE-TEX waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Technical synthetic upper offers durability, breathability and light weight
- Rubberised midsole foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- 100% Vegan
- Product Type
- Hiking Boots
- Product Season
- All the Seasons
- HK 1112032 BIRB
- Sky Toa GTX
- Made in
- Size Scale
- EU MAN - Footwear
- Year Group
Hoka One one
The brand first made a name for itself in the running industry by producing shoes with oversized soles, dubbed "maximalist" because of the extra cushion, as opposed to the minimalist shoe trend that was gaining popularity when the company was founded in 2009.
The initial goal of the prototype was to improve endurance race times by designing a shoe that would allow for faster downhill running.
Once completed, it was discovered that the shoes were able to improve uphill running as well, helping an athlete tackle 100km in difficult conditions, thus improving the performance of all runners.