Golf Hovr Matchplay Shoes - White
- E fit designed to better accommodate athletes with wide footbeds
- Breathable microfiber upper and lightweight waterproof membrane keep feet cool and dry
- UA HOVR™ construction follows the natural movements of the foot and returns
- Energy Web mesh compression mesh holds and shapes the UA HOVR™ foam that returns the energy of your stride
- New lower-profile UA Rotational Resistance (RST 2.0) cleats for stability, horizontal traction and comfort
- Durable rubber outsole
- Product Type
- Golf Shoes
- Product Season
- All the Seasons
- 3023329 0100
- Solid Color
- Golf Hovr Matchplay
- Made in
- Size Scale
- EU MAN - Footwear
- Year Group
- Outsole material
Under Armour was born in 1995 when Kevin Plank, a former American football player, had the intuition to patent particular shirts, to be worn under the game uniform, which would facilitate better breathability of the skin.
Thanks to the combination of ultra-modern design, Kevin was able to build a colossus in the field of sportswear and sports equipment, able to scale and exceed in little more than twenty years historical companies of the sportswear world.
Under Armour was born to be countercurrent and innovative even from the point of view of communication, the transmission of its values to the general public.
A young, aggressive, courageous brand that identifies with the strength and determination of those who seek the most from themselves, supporting them and putting them in a position to push their limits, whether they are professional athletes or simple fans.