Mid Crossback Top - White
- Compression: Ultra tight as a second skin
- Suitable for A to C cups
- Provides strategic support, suitable for medium-impact activities such as cycling, weight training and boxing
- Soft, breathable cups provide added structure and coverage
- Removable pads feature convenient R and L (left/right) markings for easy re-insertion
- Crisscross straps with a very feminine drop opening at the back
- Updated elastic band offers an extremely soft feel
- Ultra-soft, double-layered HeatGear® fabric provides a very comfortable feel against the skin
- Material wicks away sweat and dries very quickly
- 4-way stretch construction enhances mobility in every direction
- 87% polyester/13% spandex
- Product Type
- Product Season
- All the Seasons
- 130720 0100
- Solid Color
- Mid Crossback
- Made in
- Size Scale
- GLO WMN
- Year Group
Under Armour was born in 1995 when Kevin Plank, a former American football player, had the intuition to patent particular shirts, to be worn under the game uniform, which would facilitate better breathability of the skin.
Thanks to the combination of ultra-modern design, Kevin was able to build a colossus in the field of sportswear and sports equipment, able to scale and exceed in little more than twenty years historical companies of the sportswear world.
Under Armour was born to be countercurrent and innovative even from the point of view of communication, the transmission of its values to the general public.
A young, aggressive, courageous brand that identifies with the strength and determination of those who seek the most from themselves, supporting them and putting them in a position to push their limits, whether they are professional athletes or simple fans.