M's Live Simply Guitar T-shirt - White
- The smallest environmental footprint in terms of CO₂ emissions among Patagonia® t-shirts.
- Made from 100% recycled fabrics
- Artist: Geoff McFetridge
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and to maintain the fit of the garment
- Screen printed with PVC and phthalate free inks
- Fair Trade Certified™ seams
- Product Type
- Short Sleeve T-shirt
- Product Season
- All the Seasons
- 38503 WHI
- M's Live Simply Guitar
- Made in
- Size Scale
- GLO MAN
- Year Group
Patagonia began as a small company focused on selling climbing gear, and has grown to become a leader in outdoor apparel.
It produces high-quality outdoor clothing, especially for low-impact sports such as hiking, climbing, snowboarding and others.
The company is known worldwide for its business ethics that has made it one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" for over six years in a row. The core principles can be summarized into four core values - quality, environmentalism, integrity and innovation.
Part of Patagonia's business model also includes an emphasis on helping protect the thing their best customers care about most: the outdoors.