Fisherman's Rolled Beanie Cuff - Black
- Made from a soft, 100% recycled polyester yarn that's itch-free and comfortable on the skin; snug fit that gets softer and looser with extended use
- Tight-fitting construction provides a casual, low-profile fit
- Ribbed cuff keeps heat in and allows the cap to fit snugly
- Fair Trade Certified™ seams
- Product Type
- Product Season
- 29105 Blk
- Solid Color
- Fisherman's Rolled Beanie
- Made in
- Year Group
Patagonia began as a small company focused on selling climbing gear, and has grown to become a leader in outdoor apparel.
It produces high-quality outdoor clothing, especially for low-impact sports such as hiking, climbing, snowboarding and others.
The company is known worldwide for its business ethics that has made it one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" for over six years in a row. The core principles can be summarized into four core values - quality, environmentalism, integrity and innovation.
Part of Patagonia's business model also includes an emphasis on helping protect the thing their best customers care about most: the outdoors.