Ribelle HD Shoes - Grey
- Insole: Activ Plus guarantees maximum comfort, stability and optimal control in torsion.
- Upper: Perwanger 2,5mm water repellent suede leather + water repellent microfiber inserts and elastic fabric collar for more comfort. Sock-Fit XT construction system that wraps around the foot like a sock. PU protective border on the outside for greater lightness and rubber on the inside and in the toe for greater protection. The construction of the upper combined with the sole ensures maximum precision, wrap, comfort and synergy between foot and upper.
- Lacing: new concept "Speed Lacing" with bi-component hardware in light steel and plastic. The advanced lacing at the toe is differentiated in two parts. The lower part with lace loops allows a fast sliding of the lace and the adjustment of the volume of the fit in a single movement. The upper part has a lace lock that divides the tension zones of the lacing and hooks for a smooth and progressive wrapping of the ankle, to obtain a comfortable fit without constrictions.
- Lining: 37.5® fabric laminated with HDry® technology for maximum waterproofing and comfort.
- Outsole: Precision Tech Roll, designed and studied by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®, the result is a sole with contained volumes, precise fit, fast, light and comfortable.
- Tread: Made of Vibram® Mont compound, it ensures stability and durability.
- Compatible: Semi-automatic crampons.
- Product Type
- Hiking Boots
- Product Season
- All the Seasons
- 71087 HDRY Titanium-Acqua Hdry Grey and Green
- Ribelle HD
- Made in
- Size Scale
- EU WMN - Footwear
- Year Group
- Outdoor Alpinisme
- Outsole material
SCARPA, also known as S.C.A.R.P.A. or Scarpa, is an Italian company that produces mountain, high altitude and hiking boots, telemark and ski mountaineering boots, and climbing shoes.
The acronym SCARPA derives from the initials of Società Calzaturieri Asolani Riuniti Pedemontana Anonima.
The history of SCARPA® has always been conjugated in the future, with verbs such as walking, running and climbing, which have taken us as far as their meaning. A future that treasures experience in order to speak the language of innovation. A future that clings to the respect of nature in order to communicate the excellence of its products.
Everything begins with understanding the needs, because there are no solutions without first knowing the problems. It is from the understanding of needs that we understand the mentality and value of SCARPA®, a constant commitment since 1938. A company capable of listening to the needs of every sportsperson, every enthusiast and every beginner who embarks on a new passion.