Torrent 2 Shoes - Orange
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY™ midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
- Product Type
- Product Season
- All the Seasons
- HK 1110496 BMEP
- Made in
- Size Scale
- EU MAN - Footwear
- Year Group
Hoka One one
The brand first made a name for itself in the running industry by producing shoes with oversized soles, dubbed "maximalist" because of the extra cushion, as opposed to the minimalist shoe trend that was gaining popularity when the company was founded in 2009.
The initial goal of the prototype was to improve endurance race times by designing a shoe that would allow for faster downhill running.
Once completed, it was discovered that the shoes were able to improve uphill running as well, helping an athlete tackle 100km in difficult conditions, thus improving the performance of all runners.